Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mama said...

My own Mother inquired as to why I've not been blogging as of late.
Well, I've not got good excuses, so here I am with some humor.

I saw Yearbook Yourself over at Monogram Momma's Blog (she's been "lame" and "absent", too!)

Hilarity ensued...

1952 Me


1960 Me



1966 Me (I am actually digging this 'do)

1984 Me (these are getting scarily familiar)

1994 Me (This one is truly, scarily almost *exactly* like one of my Senior pictures from '92)


Wow!  Hope that gave you some giggles!!!

I'll be back with fun stories and pictures soon.  My little Poodle turns 5 in 3 days---I cannot believe it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What hair! Yes, Mama loves each look! I do think that was your senior pic!! Keep up the blog!

Angie Seaman said...

Love this girl. It's hysterical. My friend Sara B. did it over on her blog and I just might have to try it out on mine soon. LOVE IT!
Hope you have a fab weekend.
PS...Team Palin! Go Sarah! :)
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

MrsKatherineA said...

omg - that's a riot!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh this is hysterical. I now must do it too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin