Thursday, July 24, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Today my daughter & I made healthy cupcakes. She loves to help bake, and these are a better alternative to regular cupcakes:
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Walgreens, CVS, & Riteaid sales for July 20-July 26
~BOGOF = buy one get one free - BOGO50% = buy one get one 50% off
~These sales are sometimes adjusted regionally; check local ads for precise information
Revlon Colorstay cosmetics 40% off
Banana Boat BOGO50%
L'Oreal cleansers $5.99
L'Oreal Revitalift skin carae $11.99
Rimmel face and eye cosmetics BOGOF
Jordana lip/eye liner pencils 2/$1 with coupon
LaCross grooming tools 33% off
ROC skin care $3 off
Joh Frieda and Neutrogena hair care BOGO50%
Almay cometics BOGOF
Revlon lipcolor, nail enamel, or eye cosmetics BOGOF
Revlon foundation, powder, blush, or concealer BOGO50%
L'Oreal HIP lip, eye, or face BOGOF
Maybelline Great Lash BOGOF
Maybelline eye, face, lip, or nail BOGO50%
Physicians Formula Organic buy $10 and get $5 back in extra bucks
L'Oreal Studio or Vive Pro BOGOF
BeFine skin care BOGO50%
Sale prices on a number of Aveeno, Neutrogena, Lumene, L'Oreal, Olay and Roc skincare items
L'Oreal Bare Naturale lip tint, eye liner, mascara, foundation, powder, or blush, buy and get $2 back in extra bucks
John Frieda collection BOGO50%
Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools BOGOF
Coppertone or Banana Boat BOGOF
John Frieda (selected) and Finesse hair care BOGO50%
Maybelline lip color or nail enamel BOGO50%
L'Oreal HIP cosmetics BOGOF
Garnier Nutritioniste eye rollar $4.99 after single check rebate
Jane cosmetics BOGO50%
NYC cosmetics BOGO50%
L'Oreal powder or liquid foundation, concealer, or blush BOGO50%
Nivea body care BOGO50%
Friday, July 18, 2008
Yay for free!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
In a previous post's comments, Ally asked where I found my Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Makeup (SHNB from here on out!). I bought mine at a local CVS, but people are reporting a lack of availability at most CVS stores.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
My Foundation: Carmindy for Sally Hansen- a wonderful base, and Revlon Colorstay
My Mascara: CoverGirl Lash Blast and I'd like to try L'Oreal Voluminous
My Blush: MAC True Romantic
My Eyeshadow(s): some MAC shadows and pigments (vanilla and jardin aires), enjoying the Claire palettes still, NYX
My Day Cream(s): old fashioned Oil of Olay
My Beauty Product Brand(s): MAC, Carmindy, NYX, Milani
My Essential Beauty Product: European Nivea cream (it's a dupe of Creme de la Mer, but *only* the European kind--not the one made in Mexico)
My Nails: Naked fingers...looking to try Nars Bohemia
My Feet: Need a pedicure... toes have been MAC $$$$ Yes (platinum) all summer
My Hands: Need a manicure
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: sunscreen, LaBello lip balm & soap lol
Woman I admire for their beauty: my daughter & my mother
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I love my mother's style--she is an original who is not scared to take chances, try new things and go her own way.
My Favorite Fashion Publication(s): I really like Marie Claire and of course, Vogue
Thursday, July 10, 2008
2. When was the last time you threw up? I honestly can't recall.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Fuck & Jackass--it's a tie.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Mathilda, Rivers & Melissa
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Talking to my next door neighbor
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? finishing cooking dinner
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Yes (answering "can we have some grapes?")
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? B&J Brownie Batter
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? my cawfee
13. What was the last thing you ate? chips & homemade salsa
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no
15. When was the last time you ran? yesterday
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? does beer pong count?
18. Who is the last person you emailed? PTO gal to order a school tee for MMT
19. Ever go camping? Yes!
20. Do you have a tan? Yes
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes! me + straw = BFF!
25. What did your last IM say? no idea, it's been months
26. Are you someone's best friend? Yes.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? getting a little "me time" and a doctor's appointment
28. Where is your mom right now? not sure, but if I had to guess either running errands or cleaning house!
29. Look to your left, what do you see? my front yard out the kitchen window
30. What color is your watch? stainless
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? beach
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? yes
33. What is your birthstone? garnet
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? 99.9% drive thru
35.How many kids do you want? I have the perfect one, but would love some more
36. Do you have a dog? yes- 2 pugs
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? my husband
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes.
39. Any plans today? laundry/tidying
40. How many states have you lived in? 1
41. Ever go to college? yes
42. Where are you right now? my kitchen
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? laundry
44. Last song listened to? So Rich, So Pretty- Mickey Avalon
46. Are you allergic to anything? pollen
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Reef flips
48. Are you jealous of anyone? who isn't?
50. Is anyone jealous of you? can't imagine.
51. What time is it? 1:37pm
52. Do any of your friends have children? yes.
53. Do you eat healthy? try to
54. What do you usually do during the day? housework/Ebay work/cook/activities w/ my daughter
55. Do you hate anyone right now? hate no. dislike yes.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 35
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
60. How did you get one of your scars? I had a baby.