This Saturday, 6/28, Old Navy will be selling their regular flip-flops for $1!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I have been busy getting ready for our annual beach trek! One of the fun preparations is loading up the iPod with playlists. I thought I'd post this meme about songs I am into...
Post 7 Songs You Are Into Right Now:
1. Rockferry- Duffy (I am loving this Welsh gal's voice and her look!)
2. Uno Mas Cerveza/Sangria Wine - Jerry Jeff Walker (these songs go together in my book, and they are beach staples!)
3. Vahevala- Kenny Loggins (another summer song---a favorite of my parents!)
4. Misery Business- Paramore (I am not usually a fan of music from the post-90's era, but I like these kids)
5. Honky Tonk Women- The Rolling Stones (fabulousness)
6. You Better You Bet- The Who ("Our Song" my sweet husband & I)
7. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison (My baby's self-proclaimed "theme" song)
Go ahead and share your list!!!
Dijon Chicken in the Crockpot is wonderful. A bit old-fashioned...
1 lb chicken (breasts or thighs)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can water
4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
salt & pepper to taste
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
I totally wing the ingredient amounts for this. And I will be serving with fresh broccoli and brown rice.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Still reeling from my SATC viewing, I see the new line of shoes at Payless by Patricia Field (yes, I said Payless!). Pat Field is the costume designer for Sex and the City, and is credited with most of the styles set off by the show. She has an iconic boutique in NYC, and her own line.
I think the Payless shoes are good looking, but haven't seen them in person. I'm wanting some metallic shoes, and at $35 and under, these look like a great deal.