Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Summer Lovin'



I am ready for Summer!
Not just because I am a teacher, and we have something like 35 school days left!
wink, wink!

I am ready for sun, fun and the beach!

Here are a couple of wonderfully smelling items that scream "SUMMER" to me...


This stuff is really rich, and smells exactly like their signature suntan oil!
I got mine for $6.99 at Walmart.



Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess is available in 100 ml Eau Fraiche, 100 ml Body Oil and 200 ml Luminous Body Lotion. The notes include coconut milk, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, myrrh, amber, mandarin, bergamot, lemon, orange, tiare flower, jasmine, magnolia, orange blossom and lavender.

This is really my go-to scent in the summer.  It's light and reminiscent of Bain de Soleil suntan gellée.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin