Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting to know you tag...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30ish

2. How do you like your steak? v. rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ponyo

4. What is your favorite TV show? MadMen

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? on a beach

6. What did you have for breakfast? cawfee.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese

8. What foods do you dislike? Not a huge fan of Italian

9. Favorite place to eat? JP! (local sushi/hibachi place)

10. Favorite dressing? Benihana ginger

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Volvo X90

12. What are your favorite clothes? my pajamas lol

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ½ full

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere peaceful and by a beautiful body of water.

16. Favorite time of day? depends on the day

17. Where were you born? Dallas, United States of America.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? gymnastics

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not sure..

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Who knows..

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?Anyone who does this!

22. Bird watcher? Yes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person.

24. Do you have any pets? 2 pugs- Doug & Max and 2 cats- Gary & Jack

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am totally excited about my new job

26. What did you want to be when you were little? famous

27. What is your best childhood memory? Just being with my grandparents, they taught me the best things in life.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? both

29. Are you married? Yes almost 12 years

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.

31. Been in a car accident? yep

32. Any pet peeves? Yes, I don’t care much for rude, inconsiderate, negative manners.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? hamburger and all the veggies

34. Favorite Flower? Gerber Daisy

35. Favorite ice cream? Tart FroYo

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Casa

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

38. From whom did you get your last email? America Needs Fatima

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Neiman's

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? All the time.

41. Like your job? yes

42. Broccoli? Yes, please. Sauteed with garlic and soy sauce

43. What was your favorite vacation? The beach every summer with my family

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.

45. What are you listening to right now? the puggies

46. What is your favorite color? pink

47. How many tattoos do you have? 2

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? everyone

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:03am

50. Coffee drinker? yes


I tag everyone who reads this! Leave a comment with a link to your blog if you do it!! :)


4 comments:

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Just found your blog via Crystal. I'm a mom who blogs about beauty! Come visit my site if you haven't yet. I have just followed you!

michelle
Lipstickrules.com

Red Lipstick said...

What fun! I'll do it! I will post it to my blog (this afternoon on my lunch break (oooh, well, I guess in a few minutes!)

Red Lipstick said...

I realized that I did not leave a link (sorry, I can follow directions, really ;-)! It is Red Lipstick Style www.skintiniremedy.com

I have to say Hello to Michelle, another Red Lipstick afficianada, since our blogs are named similar, ;-)

The Hayden Family said...

hi there! i just found your blog through weasels journey! i also live in fort worth! i LOVE your blog! hope that you are warm and toasty...it was nice "meeting" you!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin