Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


 
{one} how often do you do laundry?
Once a week

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Oatmeal sans raisins

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
SAVE!

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
English

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I would like to

{six} what was your high school mascot?
The Patriots

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I doubt it

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Well, at least once a year--the whole family gets down at the beach!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Fly!

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No

3 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Have you ever had oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? They are delicious! They're one of my favorites!

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Thanks for following me! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Thanks so much for following my blog! Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin