Saturday, March 14, 2009

Recession Fashion

Kelly over at Kelly's Corner (who is just precious and has a gorgeous new baby) did a recent post about Recession Fashion.  I love posts like this because I am a bargain girl!

Kelly covered a lot of my favorite cheap chic spots already--Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Forever 21 & Sam Moon (new one opening in Fort Worth in May--HOLLA!), so I just have a few things to add:

*Thanks to Clemson Girl I now own "Magic Pants" from Target.

At $16.99, these pants are really magical!  They are actually PJ pants made from a Modal blend.  They are SO flattering, and can be dressed up or down.  The trick to these pants is to buy a size smaller than usual.  And they are *only* available on Target.com.

*New York & Co. (formerly Lerner) is another great store for bargain priced basics and trendy pieces.  They almost always have some kind of sale or coupon going.  Be sure to sign up for their emails!
I am loving this empire top--so flattering to the body and bust:

And at $24.95  -  30% off code = $17.46!

*These fun scarves are only $5 at Walmart:

A fun way to spice up an outfit.  Since I wear a LOT of black, I am getting into the popular colorful accessories.

*Shopping your own closet is a great way to save.  I love to find inspiration for new outfit combinations/silhouettes/accessories from fashion blogs like:






Thanks to Kelly for inspiring everyone to share their tips!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin