Monday, April 7, 2008

Make-Up Primers


Not too long ago I started using a make-up primer.  It is a silicone based "gel" that you put on your face before your make-up.  
This is what popular primer Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer's description says:
 
The best-selling formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer skin. Wear under foundation to increase its longevity, or alone for a velvety-smooth finish
I really like my Smashbox Primer.  But at $36, I was using it very sparingly!

Then I read that there is a "drugstore dupe" of the Smashbox Primer.  Now here is the point at which I need you to trust me...


I have personally tried this, and it is the *same thing*!  The texture, look, smell and feel is the very same as the Smashbox Primer!!!  The ingredients are the same--the main one being silicone.

The Monistat costs about $6 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen's etc.  You will find it near the condoms/pregnancy tests etc.

Try it....I dare ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YaYa1 Loves to use the monostat under her makeup!!!
Makes all the difference in the over all look!
Keep the tips coming!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin