Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sally Hansen


Sally Hansen has always seemed like a tried and true drugstore brand.  I've found some new products in their line that I am loving right now.


This gloss really does make your teeth look brighter!  
And it has a really lovely texture and smell. 


This new make-up line is getting rave reviews. I have the foundation, and I really like it.  
It has a very light feel, and very good coverage of pores and acne scars.  
Seems like a great product for warmer weather.
I am looking forward to trying the concealers and lip products.

Keep your eye open for deals on Sally Hansen products at stores like CVS & Walgreens.  
It seems that someone is always offering Buy One Get One Free or 50% Off.  
This is one brand I never buy at full price!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I rarely see this product on sale where I live. If I'm State-side I go into CVS/Target etc and pick it up where it is cheaper to begin with! I love their Quick nail dry, Polish thinner and topcoats. Still, I'm a slave to OPI's nail colour but not their top coats.
Will check out the new Carmindy line next time I am in Michigan. (Doubt it is in Canada yet!)

MrsKatherineA said...

no way! I'm so trying the smile brightening gloss!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin